WOW WOW WOW is all I can say to this project I decided to take on. The other day I did a post showing my outdated wing chairs that I was going to reupholster. You can read about that HERE. I had said that reupholstering is not my forte, but I was going to take the project on anyway to save money. Here is the before of one of the very outdated plaid chairs.
I purchased 3 6x9 drop cloths for a total of $30. This was one heck of a project that I probably won't be repeating in the near future. I honestly don't even know if I could give a tutorial on what I did, because I just went with the flow. I used Randy's nail gun, but if you don't have one, you can just use a staple gun. I literally just cut pieces out like a puzzle and went section by section. When I was done, I used my glue gun to put trim over all the nail heads in the fabric....Here are the finished products:
I added the PILLOWS I posted about the other day.
I am hoping to have the reveal of the entire room by the end of the week....
I am linking to THESE parties.