Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Unique garden trellises

In my garden, I love to utilize bird baths, benches, pots, stones, and trellises. Two of the trellises I have were recycled from an old bed frame and a vintage crib. I plant morning glory seeds in the spring to grow throughout.

The bed frame is rusted to perfection.




The other trellis I use for my morning glories are a headboard and footboard from a vintage crib.




You may even remember me using this siderail from this same crib to make a magazine rack for my bathroom.



7 comments:

  1. So awesome Lisa!! There's this awesome garden shop in Laguna and every time I drive by I think of you. I plan to take a picture of it so you can see what I mean. It's dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome. i have an old gate i use in my garden as well. i need to remember to take it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative! I love the texture of the metal with flowers growing around them. I love the magazine rack too.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought bird baths were beautiful. I can never have a garden for myself without having a bird bath.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks fabulous ... i LOVE the first bedhead ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com