Sunday, August 21, 2011

Making over a vintage table with family history

Years ago my parents gave me a glass top patio table that had been theirs since they had purchased it in the 70's. I used it here and there and had sprayed painted the base several different colors. A few years back it was sprayed a deep silver. For a while though I had not used it and it sat in my shed collecting dirt and even some moss.


Anyway, I have recently decided to give it a new life and add it to my front deck. I wanted it to match my copper ice cream parlor chairs, so I gave it a copper spray.





Hope everyone had a great weekend.....

9 comments:

  1. It looks great Lisa! I'm impressed with how good it looks since it's been around for so long. Nice job!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! Isn't it nice to find something in your own backyard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! Great idea and it matches the chairs well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks awesome! those chairs go so perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the copper! So pretty Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out - and how it looks with the chairs. Makes me wish I had a front deck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It most be nice to be able to keep changing the color. This helps you not get bored with it.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com